Monday 18 July 2011

My Grain Nutrition Expert

I am indeed very happy with my new helper! Just bought it at the latest MIFB exhibition at PWTC!! still very excited over it as now i can make healthy and nutritious breakfast drink for my entire family in only 20 minutes- while i am away doing my other stuff :) It cooked and blended everything- all in 20 minutes and cleaning is easy too :) oh, not to mention, the taste is yummy!

So far i have tried making grains drinks, one of my very own recipe - brown rice, millet, quinoa, buckwheat, sunflower seed, sweet corn, red kidney beans and molasses sugar. The results- YYYUUUUMMMMYYYY !! i love it, my husband love it and my baby also love it :) Hurray, now i can make sure that baby gets his iron rich drink every morning :)

Today i have tried white rice, dark red kidney beans, jujubes, longan and molasses sugar ! Delicious! full of iron and other good nutrients.

I shall recommend this product to all working mothers who would like to make nutritious breakfast for the family in an easy way. Just put in all the ingredients and water, close it, select and on! Oh, one more important criteria, this helper is so considerate, the operation is so smooth and quiet :) it saves on energy too :)

Yummy and healthy breakfast anyone??

my helper :) from NAKADA Group Sdn Bhd

1 comment:

  1. I have the Nakada Grain Nutrition Experts, I do not know how to operate it. Please, can you help with the usage manual?
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete