Thursday 28 July 2011

My mind..

Seeing is believing, seeing arouse my "wants"..I see beautiful dresses, purses, camera, fine dining restaurants and I find that i wanted them, at least part of them. Then I see online businesses that are mushrooming, friends businesses flourishing, I am wondering what am i doing in the office, should i jump into the bandwagon and do some business? But then, what kind of business? how to start? what makes me difference from the rest? what..and what.....my thoughts are endless...i can keep dreaming this for a long long time...

Take a closer look at myself, I am a mom with a full time job, after working hours is family time until my son dozes off, then i will left with no more energy but to charge myself through sleep. Am i complaining ? Hhmmm...not really. I am happy with what i have today, its just that my "wants" are aroused and i feel like i need to get into something or buy something. Hhmm..wonder if there are someone out there like me..lost in this world of material goods and money seems not enough!

I salute my hubby for his steadfast principle, he will definitely not get into all this things that are happening around us, keeping a simple life. I need to harness this skill, get only what i really need- otherwise i would be like others- lost in this frenzy world of material goods and finally loss myself along the process..

Do you agree?

1 comment: